I am a BIG lover of trivia – Jeopardy is one of my favourite shows to watch on TV, and I love Trivial Pursuit and any other games like that. I play trivia games on my phone too (among other games).
So let’s ask some trivia questions:
- What is the name of Batman’s butler?
- How many films did Sean Connery play James Bond in?
- In what year was Broadway established?
- In what country would you find Ostrava, Pardubice and Brno?
- What is the main ingredient of hummus?
These are fairly easy questions, and of course, no one would know if you decided to Google the answers! But I think that would take the fun out of doing a quiz, don’t you?
In celebration of National Quiz Day, why not pull up a quiz online, or turn on Jeopardy, and try your hand at solving a quiz! What will you do?